Monday, December 22, 2008

3 hours and counting...literally

5:30 am-arrive in Korea
5:45 am-learn that although I have a 12 hour layover at Incheon International, South Korea, I am not actually allowed to leave the airport, but am so generously given a meal voucher worth $7
6:30 am-find out there's free internet, spend one hour here, one of many
8:00 am-Eat delicious breakfast of udon and kimchee with my $7 dollar voucher
8:45 am-learn the age old practice of korean cell phone dangly making
9:30 am-tour the Korean art exhibit located next to internet center
10:45 am-make friends with a Filipino on his way home from Russia, where he works as an oil driller
11:45 am-realized I have spent too much time with said Filipino and feel uncomfortable, find way to politely say goodbye
12 noon-more internet
12:15 am-meet very nice Filipino living abroad in South Wales, working for Ford Motor company, have a nice chat
1:00 pm- guess where I am...

only 3 more hours!!

No comments: